UDP’s employees include talented system architects, developers, programmers, customer care professionals and sales people. Each employee is empowered within their area of responsibility and contributes directly to the company’s success. UDP offers an excellent working atmosphere and a competitive compensation package.
UDP’s office is conveniently located in the central part of San Antonio, just outside of Loop 410 and near the San Antonio International Airport.
- Competitive Salaries
- 401(k) Matching and Profit Sharing
- Generous Leave Policies, including Vacation, Sick Day, Flex Day, Bereavement, Jury Duty, & Military Leave Assistance
- Education Financial Assistance Programs
- Career Training & Development Programs
- PPO or HDHP (HSA) Options for Medical and Dental
- Life, Accidental Death and Disability
- Long-Term Disability & Short-Term Disability
- Cafeteria Plan
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Health Club Membership Dues
- Professional Fees/Dues
- Smoke-Free Workplace
- Monthly Company Luncheons
- Plus many other miscellaneous benefits
UDP does not hire smokers.
Click here to fill out an employment application. For information on a career with UDP, contact Human.Resources@UDP.com.